Monday, May 30, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is hosted my Kristi of  The Siren Story .

I recently got these books from the library.

Georgia's KitchenGeorgia's Kitchen by Jenny Nelson
I love anything having to do with food. It could be the reason I'm always hungry.

MommywoodMommywood by Tori Spelling
I love how Tori writes; she's just so candid and funny.

Heart of the MatterHeart of the Matter by Emily Giffin
I love her. Period.

Arm CandyArm Candy by Jill Kargman
I've wanted to read this for a while. I found out about her on a TV show. The cover is pretty. I'm a sucker for jewelry.:)

Night RoadNight Road by Kristin Hannah
I've heard such good things about this book. I like her writing style as soon as I saw this book on the shelf, I just snatched it up. I was excited.

WillowWillow by Julia Hoban
I found out about this book on You Tube from ocdofbooks's Channel.


ElixirElixir by Hilary Duff
The cover is pretty and the story sounds different and interesting. 

This was my first IMM. It wasn't too bad.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Night Road! That one sounds great. I haven't heard to much about it. I hope it's good!

    I just can't decide how I feel about Tori Spelling. :/

    Elixir has such a gorgeous cover!

    Yay for your first IMM! :)

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite the mixture of books! I've heard Willow is excellent, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jennifer- My sister liked it. I hope I do, too.

    @Liz-I hope so. It's different from anything I've read.

    ReplyDelete