Friday, June 17, 2011

Follow Friday!


Q: Genre Wars! What's your favorite genre and which book in that genre made it your favorite?


My favorite genre would have to be chick lit. I don't remember my first chick lit book. I like books written by Kyra Davis, Jen Lancaster, Katrina Spencer, and Jackie Collins, etc. I don't like picking a specific genre. I like mystery, gossipy,witty, drama-ish, glamour, fun and a little gritty. My genre depends on my mood. Sometimes I want a romance and sometimes I just want to laugh. I want to read some dystopia, too.Yeah, I hope this post made sense. This was a rambling post.:o)

1 comment:

  1. It's true that you need a different sort of book from time to time to shake things up and even it all out. I haven't read tooo much chick lit, but I do enjoy Bridget Jones's Diary.

    ReplyDelete