Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Review: Eat Vegan on $4 a Day by Ellen Jaffe Jones

Eat Vegan on $4 a Day by Ellen Jaffe Jones explains that you can eat healthy without breaking the bank. I found this book to be very informative and easy to read. I like a book that teaches me how I can save my money and eat quality food because I like to think of myself as a "frugalista". I don't see the point in spending loads of money that I don't have in order to eat good. I'm not vegan, but I do like to read about how to be healthy and getting in more fruits, veggies and grains into my diet. After reading this book, I listened to a few podcasts interviewing the author and learned that the book is written in a way that you can go to Wal-mart to find the foods in the book which is pretty helpful. It also has a bunch of recipes for different types of dishes for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. This book is good for anyone who wants to learn how to eat healthy without going broke in order to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment