Monday, March 6, 2017

Book Review: Wives, Fiancees, and Side-Chicks of Hotlanta by Sheree' Whitfield

Title: Wives, Fiancees, and Side-Chicks of Hotlanta

Author Sheree' Whitfield

Publisher: Dafina Books

Pub Date: Jan. 31, 2017










My Review:
This is Sheree' Whitfield's debut novel about a young lady named Sasha who wants to be a fashion designer. So she moves out of her mom's house and heads south to Atlanta to make her dreams come true. This is where the drama begins and shenanigans unfold just like her Bravo reality show The Real Housewives of Atlanta. While reading, I was trying to pinpoint which characters in the book belonged to the cast on the show. I'm thinking Sasha is loosely based on Sheree', Paris could be Nene Leakes, and Terrance is Sheree's ex husband Bob, but I couldn't figure out who Casey and her husband was. Sasha learned how things worked in the ATL real fast whether it was about friendships, enemies and love. This story was full of drama and scandal. It read like a real episode of RHOA. The ending through me for a loop, though. I really didn't like the ending, but it did illicit an emotion. The emotion was sheer shock and unbelief. It was a real twist in the story. So if you like drama, reality shows that spills hot tea, and if you love Sheree', you will like this book. It was well written and a fast read.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your blog. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. Come visit my blog at TumesKecil
    Read my posts at here :
    - Tips beli smartphone
    - Cara screenshot halaman website penuh di pc
    - Cara membuat link whatsapp menuju chat langsung

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing..
    Visit my site at http://bit.ly/2YDQi9n

    ReplyDelete